Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Verbal? We don't need no stinkin' verbal.


Well, here's her opinion of my decision to NOT allow a third brownie after dinner (which she didn't finish anyhow).

I thought the stare had just the right intensity of disappointment and impending rage, and the single tear under the right eye was a nice touch -- the almost-pouting bottom lip rounded the whole expression nicely.

I give it a 9.3.

And a photograph.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did she learn from mommy? LOL How cute. I'll give it a 9.3 as well LOL Too cute :)

Sylvia K said...

Yep, I'll give it a 9.3 as well! And, yes, must have learned from Mommy! Love it!

Sylvia

hope said...

My what big eyes you have....

The better to stare at you, Mommy. ;)

I'd say that tear moves it up to 9.5 with those pretty eyes.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

wow,
I see.
Be consistent,
Encourage more..
she is cute and smart, she will get it.
Happy Thursday!

Kay said...

I had no idea that your sister, son and daughter all had blogs. Wow! And they're all so gorgeous! This is such a terrific idea!

Post a Comment